customers are advised to follow accordingly
\export their final artwork file(s) as following to avoid issues such as alignment, font issues.
- do not to use microsoft office software(s) or as following to create artwork.
- use the common editing software(s) as following for creating artwork.
- bring along or attach your working artwork file(s) with exported file(s) to email@example.com, in case of any amendments were to be made.
- do not to use images downloaded from the internet as images tend to have low resolution which may cause image to be pixilated or unclear.
- to use CMYK color for all artwork.
large format printing uses CMYK olor range as the color standard. customers should be aware of the slight differences when artwork is printed on different material and also same artwork exporting at different specification may have 5-10% differences. customers should also take note that
computer screen displaying CMYK color range cannot be used for matching purposes.